- New Designs
- Live, Love, Believe, Breast Cancer Gift Basket
Live, Love, Believe, Breast Cancer Gift Basket
Breast cancer gift baskets show support for friends of family who are fighting against the disease. This basket for cancer patients and survivors is loaded with the comforts they need to comfort them through the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy.
This very special Breast Cancer gift arrangement is by far one of the nicest, if not the nicest gift basket for Cancer patients/survivors on the market. We figure, if there is ever a time when they need to be spoiled, it is now. This basket is gorgeous! But not only that, it is also filled with a host of meaningful gifts that were carefully selected to meet them in their time of need. This gift basket would also be a huge hit for a fundraiser or charity event supporting the fight against breast cancer.
Each item in this large, glorious gift arrangement has been carefully chosen to provide much-needed comfort or enjoyment for someone who needs all they can get.
This basket includes:
- A Large, Durable Wicker Basket (be with them long after their treatments are over)
- Skin Moisturizing Lotion
- Silky Body Wash
- Large, Elegant, Reusable Canister Filled with Tea from Tea of Life
- A Very Beautiful, Fluffy and Cozy, Sherpa Throw (measures 50L x 60H) - Perfect for Snuggling
- Altoid Mints (To Help with the Metallic Taste from Chemo)
- Scented Body Spray
- A Designer Manicure/Pedicure Set
- Lip Balm (For the Dry Lips That Can Occur in Treatment)
- Sunny Seed Drops (Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds) (A Great Comfort Snack)
- Compression Pad (May be Heated) (to Help with Pain Management)
- Strawberry Lemonade Mix (For Dehydration)
- Prayers for Difficult Times Gift Book for Cancer Patients
- Rose Soap Petals (To Keep Skin Soft During Radiation)
- A Beautiful Insulated Designer Bottle
- Fluffy Socks (To Help with The Chills That Come with Chemo and Radiation)
- Beautifully wrapped with a bow
*The large, durable basket will be a great place to keep everything they are going to need while they go through their treatment.