There are over 4,000 realtors in the Grand Strand. That is a lot of competition. So, how do you stand out from the crowd in an area saturated with realtors? We have a few ways to help you be a stand-out realtor.
1. Specialize Yourself - Develop a specialty such as beach-front condos, vacation rentals, luxury homes, new builds, townhomes, etc. When you show a specialization in a certain area, you help differentiate yourself from your competitors. Having a niche gives you an edge and shows that you are a seasoned pro in your niche.
2. Use Social Media to Your Advantage - Different social media platforms work best for different types of content. Use social media to your advantage by understanding the different platforms and using them accordingly. For example, posting about new listings on Facebook while also sharing a large set of pictures of your new listing on Instagram is a great way to use those two platforms. Provide video walk-throughs of your properties on YouTube or super short teasers about your properties on TikTok. Become a social media maven!
3. Diversify Your Online Presence - Don't just stick to social media. There are a lot of other ways you can diversify your online presence to reach buyers. Post blogs on your website about neighborhoods you specialize in, talk about community events and provide other useful information for your audience or in your niche. But don't stop there, create a mailing list and send out newsletters. You can also offer an ebook about your specialization area or even just about the buying or selling process. Make it informative and useful to get the most out of this objective.
4. Be Client-Focused - This sounds like a no-brainer but take your client focus a little deeper. Offer them options that they haven't considered. Be their guide for stepping outside the box. Make house shopping (a usually stressful process) fun and engaging. Go over the top to ensure your clients actually enjoy the process of looking for their dream home.
5. Don't Forget to Gift - Gifting is a great way to stand out from the crowd as a realtor. A small gift basket at the beginning of the relationship says, "thank you for choosing me". A larger gift basket at closing is always a thoughtful surprise that clients really appreciate. Use gifting and gift baskets to mark milestones throughout the process to show your clients they are valued and appreciated.
Standing out in a crowd of over 4,000 realtors is tough to do. We hope our suggestions help you see how to be a stand-out realtor here in the Myrtle Beach area. For your gifting needs, King's Gift Baskets is your partner for beautiful, thoughtful and customized gifts for your clients at any stage of the buying or selling process. We'll create a gifting strategy with you that helps you stand out from the crowd.
Follow our blog for timely gift ideas and ways to brighten someone's day.